Who We Are
CornerStone Preparatory School seeks to forge foundations from a biblical worldview by equipping and empowering students academically and spiritually for college, career, and life, ultimately building a stronger community.
Cornerstone Prep is in the process of pursuing a dual accreditation through ACSI and AdvancEd which will allow us to offer an education that is recognized and accepted by universities throughout the country and around the world. Acquiring accreditation from these internationally known organizations will ensure that the processes and procedures by which the school makes decisions – around curriculum, instruction, and assessment – supports student learning.
- Love and glorify God in all that we do (1 Corinthians 10:31, 1 Peter 4:11).
- Do everything, including academic teaching, in a way that helps fulfill the Great Commission (Matthew 28:18-20).
- Affirm and encourage parents in their God-given roles and responsibilities (Deuteronomy 6:6-7, Proverbs 22:6).
- Educate with excellence in a Christ-centered environment (Luke 2:52, Proverbs 1:2-7, 3:13-20, 9:9, and 10:14).
- Integrate home and school in age-appropriate ways through curriculum design and student activities.
Statement of Faith
- We believe in the Bible as the authoritative word of God.
- We believe there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His atoning death, His resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His expected return in power and glory.
- We believe that all human life is sacred and created by God in His image. Human life is of inestimable worth in all its dimensions, including pre-born babies, the aged, the physically or mentally challenged, and every other stage or condition from conception through natural death.
- We affirm that salvation is by grace through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.
CornerStone Preparatory School makes no distinction in its admission or school policies regarding an individual student’s race, color, gender, or national and ethnic origin, or learning ability.