Dress Code (Grades 1-12)
School clothes should be neat, clean, and modest and must be worn to fit (not oversized or skin tight). Clothes should have no words or lettering except in the case of small brand labels and have no holes, rips, tears, or frayed edges. Any apparel or accessories that disrupt the learning environment will not be allowed. The administration reserves the right to determine the appropriateness of clothing and appearance in all situations.
- Long or short sleeves, button-styled oxfords or polos are permitted.
- T-shirts, sweatshirts, or hoodies that have been purchased from CornerStone Prep are permitted. (P.E. t- shirts are excluded )
- Shirts must be tucked in at all times.
- Pants/shorts/skirts should be solid navy, black, gray, or khaki.
- All pants/shorts/skirts must fit at the waist.
- Leggings are not pants!
- Shorts and skirts may not be shorter than 2 inches above the knee.
- Blue jeans will only be permitted on dress down days.
- Belts must be worn if loops are available.
- Sweaters/pullovers/jackets may be worn with a dress-code approved shirt underneath.
- Hoodies (unless purchased from the school) and coats are not permitted in the classroom.
No head apparel may be worn inside the school facilities.
- Hair color should be a natural shade.
- Hair is to be kept clean and neat and must not obstruct the student’s face.
- Visible tattoos (temporary or permanent) or body piercings, except earrings, are not permitted.
Dress Down Days
Dress down day attire may include t-shirts, jeans, and athletic apparel. All apparel must have appropriate wording, pictures, and designs. Due to the nature of the activities included in our Friday enrichment day schedule, students may follow the dress down policy on all Fridays.
Dress Code at School Events
Students are expected to uphold standards that are neat, clean, and modest and are appropriate for the event.